Employer Resource Center

Welcome to the Employer Resource Center! As employers, you are one of our most important partners. You play an important role in helping ensure families get the financial and medical support they need. More than 70 percent of all child support collections are through payroll deductions.

Visit the Employer Resources section for information about employers’ responsibilities. Stay current with our program by visiting our Outreach and Campaigns section. If you have questions or need assistance you can contact us at any time as we are here to better serve you.

 Employer Focus

Electronic Income Withholding Orders (e-IWO) - California is now exchanging e-IWOs with employer by utilizing the federal Office of Child Support Enformcment e-IWO process.

A faster and easier way for employer to receive and reply to Income Withholding Orders is available. By utilizing the federal e-IWO or Electronic Income Withholding Order process, employers will save time and money while reducing the potential for error usually associated with manually processing paper documents.


Upcoming Employer Events

No events to display.

Employer Email Subscription