Effective January 1, 2019, California will no longer permit the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) to send child support collections to private child support collection agencies, also known as PCAs. Now Family Code Section 5614 directs the SDU to send child support collections directly to the family. If you have your child support collected by a PCA, DCSS will no longer deposit your child support collections into the PCA’s account. Instead, a paper check will be mailed to you. If you would like to have direct deposit set up for a new account payable to you, please visit Customer Connect.

 Please keep your contact information up-to-date.

Help us find you when we have important information about your case.
If you've moved or changed your contact information, here are ways to let us know:

Your information is kept confidential.

If you have an Electronic Payment Card (EPC), you must also update EPPICard Services using the number on the back of your card or 1-877-777-1617.

Welcome to Customer Connect

Customer Connect is California’s self-service, child support case information system designed with YOU in mind.

Get connected—use Customer Connect secure self-service website.

Please click on this link and select your designated county to view current office hours and schedules.

 Customer Connect Instructions (PDF) - English | Español
Customer Connect Poster (PDF) - English | Español

Or call Customer Connect toll-free automated phone system and access your account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s easy, fast, and ready when you are.

Call 1-866-901-3212 toll-free (within the U.S.)
Call 1-408-273-0073 (outside the U.S.)
Call TTY 1-866-399-4096 toll-free


Tell us about the service you received

Give us your feedback

English | Spanish


GETTING STARTED - What do I need?

  • Your participant ID number or social security number (SSN) and Customer Connect personal identification number (PIN)
    • Learn how to use and request a Customer Connect PIN – click here
    • Learn how to make a child support payment – click here

What can I do online?

  • Update contact information
  • Get payment history and information
  • Print child support forms
  • Change Customer Connect PIN