System Maintenance - Sunday, May 31, 2015

System maintenance is scheduled to occur on Sunday, May 31, 2015 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PST). This website may be unavailable or intermittent during the maintenance window. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Overdue Payments

Under California law, noncustodial parents (NCPs) are required to pay their court-ordered child support on time and in full.

If you cannot meet the full obligation or cannot make the court-ordered payments contact the local child support agency as soon as possible to avoid or minimize any adverse actions. Unpaid child support will still be owed—with interest.

Current payment options:

Confirm with your local child support agency or family law facilitator if you are eligible to make a payment by one of the following options:

  • Check - Mail your payment to:

    State Disbursement Unit
    P.O. Box 989067
    West Sacramento, CA 95798
  • Online - Log in at - Use your debit/credit card or bank account information.  Set up ongoing (recurring) automatic withdrawals from your checking or savings account or credit card.
  • Phone - Call 1-866-901-3212 - Use your debit/credt card or bank account information.

Modifying your child support order:

If you become disabled, lose your job, or go to jail, contact the local child support agency as soon as possible. Unless the child support order is modified, unpaid child support will still be owed—with interest. Quitting a job does not justify a review. For more information click on PUB 252: Changing Your Child Support Amount

Important resources: